Bistro dishes served in a 1930s building, with a relaxed vibe and a terrace overlooking bushland.
This classic style cafe is extremely busy . The cafe is in a great location in a National Park with no competition.
An Oasis in the Heart of National Park is open 6 days a week for Breakfast and Lunch or later for bookings. Serves large range of hot and cold food and drinks, including snacks, full meals, all day breakfast, kids meals and a large selection of cakes and desserts. SeIt is highly profitable and an easy business to run.
- Low rental amount of $700 +GST
- Consistent turnover of $14,500 p/w (not susceptible to seasonal trends)
- Trades 6 days (9 am-4 pm )
- Light decor with 50 seats inside and 60 seats outside
- Day trade only for breakfast and lunch
- Full kitchen
This is an excellent opportunity to build on an already successful business, ideal for an owner operator from any level of experience whether you're new to the industry or a hospitality veteran.